Bhutan Travel Cost
For tourists travelling to Bhutan in groups of 3 people or more, the minimum daily Bhutan travel cost is as follows:
- Peak season months: March, April, May, September, October & November, the rate is USD $250 per person per night.
- Lean season months: June, July, August, December, January & February, the rate is USD $ 200 per person per night.
Minimum Bhutan Travel Cost (Daily Tariff) covers:
- Accommodation in minimum of 3 star Hotels (4 & 5 star require extra payment).
- All 3 meals a day.
- Licensed driver and local tour guide during your entire Bhutan trips.
- Transport within the country by SUV, Mini Bus or Bus.
- Trekking equipment and logistics.
- Entry fees for museum and Monuments.
- Government Royalty US $ 65 per person per night.
Extra supplement charges (FIT surcharges) will be levied for small groups (below 3 pax) in addition to the above mentioned minimum daily Bhutan tariff:
Single Person: US $ 40 per night.
Group of 2 persons: US $ 30 per person per night.
Discounts on Travel cost to Bhutan:
- There shall be no charge for CHILDREN up to the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 6-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates.
- Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions shall be given a 25% discount on daily rates.
- A discount of 50% on daily rates for Bhutan trips shall be given to one person in a group of 11 to 15 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
Bhutan Tour Cancellation Policy:
Bhutan trip programmes booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 16 – 30 days of start of programme – 50% of rate
- Within 15 days – 100% of rate
- After arrival in Bhutan- 100% of rate