7 simple steps to get Bhutan Visa within 72 Hours:
Bhutan visa is required for travelling to Bhutan.
- Book your Bhutan tour directly with Bhutanese Tour Operator and get 10 % discount.
- You have to wire transfer the payment to the account of your preferred Tour operator in Bhutan.
- Please send a copy of the wire transfer receipt.
- You have to send the scanned copy of your passport (s).
- The validity of your passport should be minimum 6 months from the date of travel.
- Your Bhutanese Tour Operator will process the visa for Bhutan.
- The Actual Visa to Bhutan will be stamped in your passport upon arrival in Bhutan.
NOTE: We can process visa to Bhutan within 72 hours for last minute bookings.
How to Get Bhutan Visa?
Bhutan visa is required for travelling to Bhutan. Indians, Bangladeshis and
Maldivians have the exemption to travel to Bhutan with just a travel permit, which can be availed from the Department of Immigration at the Paro International Airport if you are flying into Bhutan directly or at Immigration counter in one of entry points in Southern Bhutan, Geylegphu, Phuntsholing or far eastern town of Samdrup Jongkhar. While all other nationals need Bhutan visa to visit Bhutan.
All international tourists must obtain a Bhutan visa clearance prior to their travel to Bhutan. The Bhutan visa is processed by your Bhutanese tour operator directly or through a foreign travel agent.
Visa for Bhutan (Procedure)
The Visa for Bhutan will be processed by the Bhutanese Tour Operators such as Yak Holidays International for travelling to Bhutan. Once we receive the full payment of your vacation in Bhutan. You have to send the photo page of your passport to your Bhutanese tour operator who will then apply for your Bhutan visa. NOTE: Please don’t forget to bring the same passport of which you sent the photo page. The Visa of Bhutan will be issued by the Department of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Thimphu Bhutan will be sent to you as a permit for travelling to Bhutan AND the actual visa in Bhutan is stamped on your passport when you arrive in Bhutan at the Paro International airport or one of the entry points in Southern Bhutan.
Bhutan Visa Cost is US $ 40
Bhutan visa cost is US $40 and is payable one time which should be transferred along with the tour payment when you book your Bhutan Tour. The Tourist Visa for Bhutan is US $ 40 for the International Tourists. This applies to all the nationalities other than citizens of India, Bangladesh and Maldives.