Bhutan Tour cost is inclusive of:
* All Meals [Breakfast /Lunch/Dinner]
* Accommodation [Twin Sharing] Single Room Supplement Extra US $: 50 per room per night.
* All transportation within the country including airport transfers.
* Royalty & Govt. Taxes
* Entrance fees for Museums and Monuments only
* Visa Fee.
Bhutan Tour cost is exclusive of:
* Druk Air fares.
* Insurance Premiums,
* Payments for service provided on a personal basis.
* Cost for any services not mentioned in the “Cost Include head”.
* Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
* Personal expense in items such as laundry, soft drinks, Camera Charges, Bottle water, incidentals, Portage, Bellboy charges tips or any other services
Bhutan Trekking cost covers:
Nature Recreation and Ecotourism Division (NRED) Nu.1000
* One guide.
* Ponies and Yaks.
* Tents (Sleeping tent, mess tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent and shower tent).
* 3 meals.
* Mattresses and all other trekking accessories.
Note: For trekking a load of 25 kg is allowed.
Things to bring for trekking in Bhutan
Personal clothing: strong normal clothing (according to season). Preferably cotton, even for summer, woolen clothing for the evening and winter.
* Strong comfortable trekking boots – water-resistant for the rainy period-June-August.
* Flash light
* Rain coat (especially for rainy period –June-August)
* Head gear/hat/cap; sun and rain protection
* Water pills – for extra caution in purifying stream; (boiled water is provided at all times during the trek)
* Aspirin – in case of altitude sickness
* Lots of socks
* Warm clothes
Optional items to bring for trek to Bhutan:
* Head gear
* Folding umbrella (only for wet months — July and August)
* One towel
* Pillow case
* Wet-packed tissue paper.